Pages

Know the latest updates on President Obama Inauguration Day 2013 only here at www.watchobamainaugration2013liveonline.blogspot.com

See popular post on the side bar and related articles.

Keep Visiting!



Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cory Monteith Death, Twitter Reaction (PHOTO)

Cory Monteith Death, Twitter Reaction (PHOTO)

Cory Monteith's Glee star was found dead in Hotel in Vancouver, Canada. Cory Monteith’s death is very sudden. Glee’s fans all over the world are now mourning, his co-stars, and his family are deeply mourning. Massive messages or reactions has been flooding the social sites such as Twitter and Facebook for the sudden death of Cory Monteith. A lot of fans, stars or celebrities has been sending their condolences for family of Cory Monteith.

But there’s no final report yet as of the moment about the real cause of death of Cory Monteith. The police investigating team are still finding the truth on this very shocking incident. But one thing they confirmed to the public that there’s no foul play. They didn’t also confirmed the rumors that the death of Cory Monteith was a suicide.

Cory Monteith was 31 years old. He played as Finn Hudson in the most popular FOX teen show called Glee.

Here’s a photo of Cory Monteith.
No photo of the lifeless body of Cory Monteith has been released.




Here are some of the reactions of Hollywood Stars or Celebrities and Fans of Cory Monteith

I AM BLESSED TO HAVE WORKED WITH HIM AND LOVE HIM SO MUCH! MY HEART IS WITH HID FAMILY AND OUR WHOLE GLEE FAMILY! I LOVE YOU ALL!

 Lauren Potter @TheLaurenPotter

I am totally heartbroken right now. I love Cory so much this hurts my heart.

 Adam Shankman       
Goodbye my amazing and beautiful friend. The lights in my world just grew dimmer. The world just lost one of our best. I love u so much...

 Taylor Swift       
Speechless. And for the worst reason.

 Scott Porter       
This news of Cory Monteith's death just shakes me to my very core. So young. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.