Pages

Know the latest updates on President Obama Inauguration Day 2013 only here at www.watchobamainaugration2013liveonline.blogspot.com

See popular post on the side bar and related articles.

Keep Visiting!



Friday, July 19, 2013

Download Kanye West Slams Taylor Swift Rant Audio Clip (Tape)

Download Kanye West Slams Taylor Swift Rant Audio Clip (Tape)
The previous issue between Kanye West and Taylor Swift is back again. There's an allege audio tape or video that is spreading online about Kanye West Slamming Taylor Swift and it is going viral. And it all started during the 2009 MVA awards where Kanye west interrupts Taylor Swift as she was receiving the awards.


It was the hottest topic during that time, the video of Kanye West interrupting Taylor Swift was one of the scandalous event in that year. But it's not over here comes another scandalous audio by Kanye West. Hence everyone is searching for the said audio tape or video. I think internet users are searching if where they can download or listen the said Rant Audio Tape of Kanye West slamming Taylor Swift online.

Here's the content of the alleged Rant Audio Tape of Kanye West slammin Taylor Swift:

West rants, “When I heard Eminem’s verse on the Drake sh*t, I went back and rewrote my sh*t for two days. I canceled appointments to rewrite! I f**kin’ care!”

“Because I did that, Taylor Swift cannot win over BeyoncĂ©! Because I wrote my verse in two days, Taylor Swift cannot beat BeyoncĂ©. ‘Cause there ain’t gonna be no more motherf**king Elvises with no James Browns,” adds the rapper.

West is also heard blasting MTV and Hollywood, saying, “My mother died for this fame sh*t! I moved to f**kin’ Hollywood chasing this sh*t. My mother died because of this sh*t. F**k MTV.”

The artist goes on to diss Pink’s performance at the 2009 VMAs, saying, “What the f**k was Pink performing? Don’t nobody know that song. Pink performed twice! Two songs? How the f**k Pink perform two songs and I didn’t even get asked to perform ‘Heartless.’”


Download for the Audio Clip is now Trending